Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 New Year

Finished up all rep grinds except the PvP ones yesterday.  Feels less grindy now that I only have 1 left.  Still need 3 of the farmers, damn those panda's are hungry.  Got my 55th exalted rep.  On to the 60th and the title "the Beloved" 

Been doing some pet battle's.  They are interesting, but I am quickly learning that the PvP fights, if you see someone with full Blizz store, or ultra rare pets, its best to concede and move on.  Have 3 blues to level 17 now.  May work on them off and on.

Got my fingers crossed that I win Blood Soaked Invite tonight.  Made a 1000g tip on a Jade Spirit enchant so bumped a bit up higher than normal.  Getting tired of being out bid all the time.

I find it interesting that even as close as we are to 5.2 PTR there have been no major nerfs to existing raids.  At least none that I have see people complaining about catering to the casuals, man I hate when people say that. 

So celebrated my 50th birthday, day after Christmas, cannot believe I am 50 and I play video games.  LOL.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment